Official Rules for the BOGLE FAMILY VINEYARDS
Blackstone Griddle Sweepstakes
No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY / RELEASE OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT MAY BE REQUIRED.
Eligibility and Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is open only to those U.S. citizens who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Employees of Motive Marketing Group (“Administrator”), BOGLE FAMILY VINEYARDS (“Sponsor”), or any other alcohol beverage company, their respective distributors, wholesalers, retailers (including bartenders/staff), or licensees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry Period: The promotion begins 06/01/23 at 12:01 AM EST and ends 08/31/23 at 11:59 PM EST. “Sweepstakes Period”. Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: This sweepstakes is open only to those U.S. citizens who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older.
- Scan the QR code utilized, and you will be taken to an online entry form. Follow the instructions to complete the entry form. Standard data rates may apply. Not all carriers and plans include internet. See your wireless carrier plan for pricing details. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person.
- The use of multiple e-mail addresses or numbers, an agency, or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
- (1) Drawing:
- Drawing will be held on or around September 15th, 2023. Sponsor will select winners in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor will attempt to contact the potential winner within five (5) business days of the drawing, using the contact information on the digital entry form.
- There will be one winner who will be awarded a Blackstone Grill valued at approximately $449.00. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours of being contacted via e-mail or cell-phone message, an alternate winner will be selected. Prizes are non-transferable.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Blackstone Grill is $449.00 per unit.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) modify the Sweepstakes to address the impairment or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless, Administrator, Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Miami, Florida. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Florida.
- Winner Information: For the name of the winners to redeem prize, send an e-mail or text response to Motive Marketing Group upon being contacted.